Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall is Here!

I am sooo excited fall is finally here! I love the cool mornings and the warm afternoons! I was even able to play 18 holes of golf this wee,k while being surrounded by beautiful fall leaves! It was awesome! And I can't even tell you how much i LOVE all the cute squirrels that run around my apartment complex with their cheeks full of nuts!
Fall Fashion is one of my favorites too! I love all the browns, coppers, reds, and golds! Sweatshirts, boots, scarves....the list goes on and on! So to celebrate fall i decided i would post some fall 2011 hair trends! Enjoy!
•Two trends that come back season after season are the timeless ponytail and the loose, side braid. For fall 2011, the ponytail gets a glam, sleek, strict update (Marc Jacobs, Gucci, Aquilano.Rimondi, Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Max Azria, Lela Rose, Versace, Paul & Joe). The result is impeccable, almost perfect, with a hair section wrapped around the elastic band securing the ponytail. As for the braid,make sure to keep it loose and messy, like a bed head braid! Add feathers to either look for a trendy flair!

No comments:

Post a Comment