Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Traveling for Thanksgiving?!

In one week exactly we will be headed to Utah for Thanksgiving! I am seriously sooo excited! The reasons for my excitement include.....

1. Seeing and spending time with family, family, and more family!
2. Eating a Pork Salad at Cafe Rio!
3. Spending time with friends!
4. Eating at all the frozen yogurt shops!
5. Wedding dress shopping with Mal!
6. Eating at Wingers!
7. Shopping!!!
8. Eating at the best Japanese place ever, Koyo!
9. Possible black friday crazyness!
10. Getting to spend 5 days straight with my sweetheart!

(yes i know most of them include eating, don't judge ;) )

Im sure some of you will be traveling for the holidays as well! I saw this amazing idea and had to share it! You can use a Pot Holder to keep your flat/curling irons safe during your trip!!!!


Smart right?! I thought so too! Im used to wrapping t-shirts around mine! Now im not sure how the inside of a pot holder would hold up to heat, so i don't recommend putting them in while still hot! You can even buy pot holders at the dollar store! Super cheap and super handy! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! I know i have sooo much to be thankful for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment