Monday, November 14, 2011

Winter Toes

So a while back i got these "pedi socks" free with the purchase of an OPI nail polish! I thought they were ridiculous and stupid, and i almost threw them away! My husband being the smart man that he is told me not to. I mean they were free and super super soft......and he thought that they made me look like a sexy gymnast/80's chick. haha. (sorry the pic was taken with an itouch so its not great)

So every year once winter hits i paint my nails and am left to freeze to death for an hour while my toe nails dry.

I mean the worst thing ever is when you paint your toe nails and then put on socks or go to bed only to wake up with thread imprints all over them!! am i right or what!?

So finally this past week i buckled down and put on my sexy "pedi socks" and...........I LOVE THEM!! It was amazing! I was kept warm and toasty AND my nails didn't get ruined! (and i may or may not of gotten lucky because of them ;) )

My point is....since they were a one time promotion and i can't seem to buy more pairs of them... i plan on making some, and you should too! It would be super easy to re-purpose an old sweater, old socks, old mittens, leg warmers, etc......

I will see what i can do about that, and maybe do a follow up post on what i come up with! Let me know if any of you do too! I promise you wont be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment