Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm BACK!

I am back from our summer back west! We had SO much fun! We camped, went boating, saw lots and lots of family, went to weddings, and stayed up past midnight just about every single night (see pictures below)! We went everywhere from Connecticut, to Las Vegas , Idaho, and Utah! 
After about two weeks of being back I finally have all our boxes unpacked! I'm still working at a daycare in the mornings, and at a golf course some nights and weekends. I have openings during the week to do hair!! I'm excited to see and catch up with a lot of my clients! This fall I am also taking some continuing education classes, to keep current with trends and styles, so that should be a blast!!! To book an appointment email me at megganmorgan@gmail.com  I'd love to catch up!!!!














I hope you all had a great summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment